Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update and Additional Information

Hi Everyone,

Keep studying, and please email if you need clarification!

Please note that we will not get to the discussion of the Genographic Classmates in Wednesday's Science Workshop, but I will make the test a bit shorter than I otherwise might to accommodate a discussion on Thursday. However, the information in the genographic reading packet will help you to further understand the project and how it uses all of the material that we have been studying.

One thing that I want to make sure you all understand is the basics of the cell theory. There are three parts, and very simply put:
1. All living things are made of one or more cells.
2. Cells are the smallest living units, which provide organization for organisms.
3. All cells come from the division of existing cells.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Dani-o said...

Hey Simon,

I was looking for you all over the MS but I couldn't find you to get my
retake, so would it be okay if I got it tomorrow and turned it in on
friday?

Thanks

Dani
(p.s. I tryed to send you an email but it didn't work)